Katsujinken is a labor of love states the Editorial Team, "We are happy to share newsworthy, entertaining and instructional material to the Sword Artisan Communities in both Eastern and Western tradition." And, in the publishing community we know, labor of love means - this team is meeting the mark and raising the bar as their magazine evolves.
Volume 2 of Katsujinken, a Sword Arts Journal features stories from around the globe promoting both professorial and student input, which makes Katsujinken a well-rounded information and entertainment source for the international sword artisan community. In Volume 2, most contributory authors are experts in their fields of study and/or practice. The upcoming release includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Armizare – Sean Hayes
- Dojo Spotlight: Senpokan Dojo, Costa Mesa, California
- Introduction to Junbiyah - Gregory Mitchell
- Rise of the Tenshinshou Jigen Ryu in the United States - Kagenori Ueno Soke
- Samurai Speak, Eiji Happo Explained - Kent Jensen Katsujinken Creative Director and Japanese Linguist
- Sensei Spotlight: Path of Nakamura Ryu Part 1 - David Drawdy Sensei
- Sword and Buckler, The Lutegerus Legacy - Roland Warzecha
- Tactics, Weapons and Techniques of Persian Warriors in the Book of Kings, Part 1 - Dr. Manouchehr Moshtagh Khorasani, Hessamoddin Shafeian and Arun Singh
- The Tatara – Paul Martin
Release date for Katsujinken, a Sword Arts Journal Volume 2 is 16 March 2012. Bulk sales and pre-orders are available as of 20 January 2012. To make an early order visit the Katsujinken website: www.katsujinkenmagazine.com or email Michelle Hatcher, Pro-Shop and Submissions Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eventually, Katsujinken is considering mass market release, and everyone involved today - will be remembered tomorrow. If you are interested in submitting stories, group photos (current contest is ongoing), arts, journal copy, images, event results, etc. contact us today.
Be certain to join Katsujinken, a Sword Arts Journal and continue the celebration of the Sword Artisan Community among both Eastern and Western traditions!
# # #
DonnaInk Publications is a woman-owned, small-business featuring two business tracks 1) Book Nook (select author agent and small press publisher) and 2) Government (federal, state, local) and Commercial (501 [c], 501 [c], 501 [c], agency, corporate) Contracts.