Despite these high values and guaranteed payment many companies fail to make the most of the opportunities presented by the biggest customer in Northern Ireland: the public sector.
In light of this, Legal-Island, in association with Noel Brady of Consult NB1, have devised a one day seminar designed to provide an explanation of the basic processes and procedures that suppliers need to understand, in order to tender successfully in the public procurement marketplace.
This event will focus mainly on tenders with a value of £30,000 and over. As well as packing the day full of latest tips and advice from those regularly involved in tendering in Northern Ireland, this full day seminar will answer questions including:
• How do you find out about tenders in Northern Ireland and keep "In the know"?
• What types of tenders are around and which typically receive the most/fewest bids?
• How are tenders evaluated?
• Why do bids commonly fail?
• Do accreditations help successful tenders? For example Investors in People, ISO9001, "The Green Badges" etc?
• What are your rights in a public sector tender situation?
• What sort of de-brief are you entitled to?
Date: Thursday 1st March 2012
Duration: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Location: Legal-Island Training Centre, Antrim
With an excellent speaker line-up, including Noel Brady (Consult NB1), Linzi Conway (Key to Success Consultants)
Prices start from only £195 + VAT.
Please visit our website for more details:
# # #
Legal-Island is a multi-award winning employment law training and information company working in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. We specialise in all matters relevant to today's work force in both jurisdictions. Each year we call on the services of more than 100 lawyers and HR experts to deliver large conferences, seminars and in-house training, addressing key developments relevant to the world of work.