Today we’re happy to announce an exciting new feature of Map-A-Pic: Public Pictures! For every location, you can now see the pictures taken by other people at that place (where available). This helps you get a fresh look at the place, discover new viewpoints, how it looks in different light and weather, and more. This service is powered by Panoramio™, a popular photo-sharing community that powers Google Earth™.
Map-A-Pic is created by a photographer for photographers. It is built as a tool that you will use again and again. Here are some of the great features of the app:
• One-tap saving of locations (you can add more details later)
• View your locations on a map or as a list
• Filter your locations by tags
• Add pictures to your locations (1 picture, or up to 10 if you purchase this premium paid feature)
• NEW! View public pictures taken by Panoramio™ users at your locations (premium paid feature)
• Get driving/walking directions to any location
• Update the exact location on the map by simply moving the marker with your finger
• Email your locations to yourself or a friend. The emails include all the pics and a link to Google Maps
• Automatically get the street address based on the GPS position of a location. You can edit the address yourself too.
Download Map-A-Pic for FREE from the Android Market: https://market.android.com/
Learn more about the app at the official website: http://mapapic.com
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Follow us on twitter: @mapapic
Map-A-Pic and Sea To Software, LLC have no relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Google, other than their use of the Panoramio Service. Map-A-Pic has not been authored by, and not represents the views or opinions of Google or Google personnel.
Panoramio™ and Google Earth™ are the registered trademarks of Google Inc.
# # #
Sea To Software, LLC has a goal of creating useful, fun, beautiful mobile apps. The company's first product, a location scouting app for photographers and filmmakers, Map-A-Pic, is out now.