“2011 exceeded my expectations. The myStaffingPro team worked diligently throughout the year to provide the best service and achieve our high-touch job seeker experience goals. Our new success and our continued 99 percent customer retention rate would not be possible if it were not for the dedication of our team,” said president Bob Schulte.
This success is also attributed to the continued evolution of myStaffingPro’
• Expanded candidate portal templates with the addition of the company’s social profiles and LinkedIn’s Company Insider
• A Facebook app that enables candidates to search and apply to the company’s openings without leaving Facebook
• Partner integrations with video interviewing, Twitter aggregation, background assessment, and performance management vendors
• Redesigned candidate application experience to improve usability and increase completion rates
• Mobile experience for candidates to search and apply through their mobile devices
The software provides Human Resources professionals with technology to recruit, qualify, track, and hire applicants. To learn more about myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, please visit http://mystaffingpro.com.
# # #
myStaffingPro, a robust SaaS applicant tracking system, provides HR professionals with the tools they need to recruit, qualify, track, and hire the best applicants. The scalable myStaffingPro system can be configured to any hiring process or budget.