“Our customers were looking for offset printing image quality with the ability to have personalization found in digital printing,” said Jeff Sammak, owner Strata Company. “The HP Indigo 7500 was the clear choice since it allows us to fulfill our customers’ image and variability needs while reducing our costs”.
The HP Indigo 7500 offers a number of key advantages, including:
• Four-color printing speeds of up to 120 letter size pages per minute (ppm) or 240 ppm in either monochrome or 2 colors
• Intelligent automation features for improved productivity, automated calibration and Vision System intelligent diagnostics
• Can match up to 97% of PANTONE® colors and white ink allows for printing on transparent, metallic and colored media
• Supports a wide range of substrates including coated, uncoated and specialty media
The Rollem adds the following finishing capabilities:
• Ability to score, slit and perforate all from one machine with speeds up to 15,000 sheets per hour
• Adjusts to allow right-angle processing or configurable to custom needs
• Can handle stocks from 16 lb. onion skin to 40 pt. board
“The wider range of substrates options from the HP Indigo 7500 and the added production capabilities gives us a real differentiation, because we can offer print solutions that others can’t,” said Sammak.
For more information on StrataCompany, visit http://www.gostrata.com
# # #
Strata Company, located in Plymouth Meeting, PA., provides strategic marketing, creative development, Marketing Workflow Automation solutions through StrataPort®, and grocery multi-channel marketing programs through StrataTargets for Grocers. Since 1993 Strata has utilized technology-driven marketing solutions that help clients from Fortune 500 companies to small/mid-size businesses grow profitably.