VENUE: APR 8-12, Dubai, UAE
ICT for Health (www.ictforhealth.com)
You will get a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a PACS system, the typical PACS System Administrator's job, advanced troubleshooting techniques in DICOM, DICOM validation tools and Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementation.
Our seminars have limited attendance in order to provide optimal learning experience to our attendees, particularly our advanced DICOM troubleshooting that is very interactive with a great deal of hands-on.
Detailed Learning Objectives:
Participants will understand the basic components of Electronic Health Record, Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), the associated clinical workflow, and the technical aspects to exchange the image and information management between digital modalities, PACS and Radiology Information Systems (RIS) using DICOM.
This will allow the participants to assist in:
• Planning, preparing and supporting the implementation of a comprehensive Electronic Health Record (EHR)
• Preserving the image and information integrity, including image quality.
• Managing the installation and/or enhancements of a PACS system.
• Continuously improving the system efficiency and integrity.
• Assisting PACS and EHR users such as physicians and technologists through training and support.
• Troubleshooting of connectivity, image quality and data integrity issues.
For additional information:
About ICT for Health
ICT for Health is pioneer in healthcare technology training and consulting in the Middle East. ICTFH provides a variety of solutions and services to the healthcare facilities in the Middle East and US. Some of our solutions and services include EHR Strategy & Planning, Radiology Transcription, teleradiology and Dictation Management System.
ICT FOR HEALTH
4 Fateh Allah Refaat St.
7th District, Nasr City,