The virus tool named Win 7 Security 2012 has nothing to do with rendering the anti-virus defense and keeping your system free from viruses and other cyber infection infiltrations. It is not actually able to defend your system from threat aggression because it is a serious virus itself. Here is what the malady does on the infected workstation:
• Non-permitted startup with each Windows OS launching.
• Slowing down the infected computer considerably.
• Spamming user’s PC with plenty of fake security messages about viruses, malwares and other threats which are all bogus.
• Possible browser redirects to other malicious pages.
• Blockage of launching the exe-files.
• Permanent attempts to persuade user to buy the full version of Win 7 Security 2012 for elimination of bogus PC infections.
• Making your system vulnerable to further virus aggression and your security greatly compromised.
This list is not full, of course. Malwares and viruses are extremely hazardous and can do many other bad things for your PC to such an extent that you will not even recognize it as time goes by. Hence, the number-one thing to perform for you is to delete Win 7 Security 2012 virus at once. Forget all the facts you heard from this rogue. All of them are unreal. The viruses it allegedly identified are similarly bogus and unreal due to the fact that Win 7 Security 2012 is probably the virus number one on your PC. Thus, do not ever effect any payment for the hoax or financial contribution for those people who elaborated it. Don’t forget that when buying this malware you are actually supporting the criminals and frauds for their further evil plots on infecting thousands of workstations all over the world. If you want to get rid of Win 7 Security 2012 we recommend you to go online and find the good and reliable anti-virus program which can cope with the removal job of this rogue. You may find the description of this virus and the links to download free anti-viruses at this site -
# # #
Rendering effective solutions and helpful instructions to assist users in getting rid of malware, spyware, trojan horses, hijackers, ransomware, browser redirect problems and other forms of cyber threats attacking so many systems today.