Jim Austin, Sales Director for Belgravium Technologies comments, “We are delighted to have formed a working relationship with an established company like InfomatiX. This arrangement will enable users within the European field service market access to a true end-to-end solution that will facilitate the efficient management of their business cycle, from client reporting, job scheduling and completion through to invoicing. The wealth of experience, professionalism and extensive functionality of the solution will provide real benefits to all our customers”. Working closely with Belgravium, Infomatix will help develop joint commercial opportunities through their wide network of sales and industry contacts.
The Belgravium hardware portfolio is extensive and includes data capture devices in a variety of form-factors ( hand held, in-vehicle, tablet etc. ) and Operating Systems ( Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Android, Linux ). Historically, Belgravium has always positioned it’s hardware at the ‘industrial’
Infomatix is Hungary's leading software developer in mobile information technology, in a field concerned with exploring new and innovative ways of using IT in mobile settings. The company’s Budapest-based professionals have experience within multiple mobile segments, always keeping innovation and customer requirements at the forefront of their development approach. The Infomatix solutions cover a wide range of on-line and off-line based applications, including fuel distribution, field sales automation, van sales, professional services automation and customer relationship management.
The WorX integrated service management system is part of Infomatix Ltd’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) mobile business concept. WorX is targeted at service provider companies and caters for both internal and external service and maintenance activities such as service scheduling and delivery, help desk and facilities management. The key features of the WorX system include;
• User-configurable template forms
• Automatic or manual allocation of jobs to workforce
• Cost & Time Planning in real-time
• Easy connectivity with asset and inventory management systems ( including InventoryX from Infomatix)
• GPS, timestamp, photo, digital signature and hand-written note taking can all be incorporated
• SMS receipts and status change notices available in real-time
• Wide ranging reporting capability
About Belgravium Technologies
Belgravium Technologies Plc has been supplying turnkey data collection and mobile computing solutions for industrial and commercial applications since 1982. 'Blue Chip' organisations such as Coca Cola Enterprises, Wincanton Logistics, Ford Motor Company, Corus / Tata Steel, GSK, British Airways, Air Berlin, BP and Total have benefited from a highly professional approach to project fulfilment.
Our solutions are always 'fit for purpose'. To this end, we can provide tangible evidence of our status as a leading supplier. The Belgravium Technologies Group;
• Has an installed base of over 100,000 terminals and 500 sites
• Enjoys a high level of roll-out and repeat business
• Has low staff turnover, plus a high level of expertise in systems integration, wireless technology and networks
• Manufactures a broad range of Windows-based devices in a variety of form factors (PDA, tablet, full screen etc. )
• Can also supply and support data capture hardware from a variety of third party manufacturers
• Will undertake bespoke hardware development if required
• Supplies vehicle tracking and telematics systems & associated software
Belgravium Technologies PLC
Group Marketing Manager
Zsuzsanna Rita Kenessey