Priced from just $39 per installation, the new ezW2 software for 2012 tax season has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2006. The updated 2012 version can print all W-2 forms on white paper, which will speed up the tax form preparation.
“Small business owners should be spending their time growing their business, not trying to learn software or preparing tax forms by hand,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “We created ezW2 to make that possible. Customers can start running W2 and 1099 as soon as the software is installed - no learning curve, no wasted time.”
Available online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
(1) EzW2 can print 2 forms on one red form sheet - using half as many expensive red form sheets
(2) EzW2 eliminates need for W2 Copy A and W3 by laser printing Social Security Administration-
(3) Users save valuable time by eliminating the learning curve - ezW2 is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing users to get started right away
(4) Users save valuable time by importing employee data and contractor data from csv file - no need for users to enter the data one by one.
(5) Users save even more time by saving form data for later use and modification
(6)Support unlimited companies, unlimited form printing with one flat rate
(7) Support PDF feature
(8) Support e-file feature
ezW2 is compatible with Windows 7 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2003, Vista system, 7 or MAC machines installed with Virtual Machine or Parallel.
Designed with small business users in mind, This W-2 and 1099-misc preparing, printing and e-filing software is easy to use from day one. To start the free test drive, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
or view video "How to print 1099-misc forms" at
# # #
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1009 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.