South Korea has a rapidly emerging clinical trial sector. Regulatory standards are high, and approval processes efficient. The expertise of South Korea in drug discovery and preclinical research, is being recognized, and the country is emerging as a destination for R&D across the entire drug development spectrum.
Qatar, Taiwan, and Cuba have great potential as R&D destinations, although they are likely to lag behind the main next-wave countries identified in the report: South Korea, Thailand, Bulgaria, Jordan, and Egypt.
Features and benefits
• Compare 5 new emerging R&D locations in terms of population, economic activity, healthcare infrastructure, and current R&D activity.
• Analyze how clinical trial numbers are changing in China, India, and Eastern Europe.
• Develop strategies for geographic outsourcing.
• Assess other new emerging regions and their potential.
• Evaluate cost savings of offshoring pharma R&D.
Your key questions answered
• Which countries will become the key outsourcing and offshoring destinations for pharma R&D over the next 5-10 years?
• How do the various emerging R&D locations compare in terms of patient populations, infrastructure and regulation?
• What challenges do pharma companies face in offshoring R&D?
• What factors are driving pharma companies to look beyond China and India?
• What other countries have the greatest potential as R&D locations?
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
# # #
ReportsnReports houses a comprehensive online library of more than 50,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of 5000+ micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites.