The benchmark analysis is based on key parameters and ratios that explain the performance of a particular company against that of its immediate peers and its overall channel of operation. As such, it provides an easy-to-use analysis which highlights the companies that are setting the benchmark performance in their channel of operation. market research book
The report provides a peer group benchmarking analysis of leading electrical and electronics retailers in Asia-Pacific. The peer group is selected from our Retailer Company Benchmark Database which covers the leading 1,000 global retailers. The peer groups covered includes leading public electrical and electronics retailers based in Asia-Pacific.
The retailers covered in the report are:
• Yamada Denki Co., Ltd.
• Suning Appliance Co., Ltd.
• Edion Corporation
• K's Holdings Corporation
• GOME Electrical Appliances Holding Limited
• Bic Camera Inc.
• Kojima Co., Ltd.
• Joshin Denki Co., Ltd.
• Best Denki Co., Ltd.
• JB Hi-Fi Limited
• Understand the relative competitive strengths and weaknesses of the players covered, both compared to each other, as well as for the average performance of retailers in this channel around the world.
• Detailed scorecards and summary "heat charts" provide clear, concise "at a glance" analysis of the relative performance of the companies covered across a range of metrics. While more detailed data provides the granular detail behind these concise analyses.
• Gain a detailed knowledge of the best in class performance levels amongst the retailers covered in order to benchmark both competitor performance as well as that of your own company.
Reasons To Buy
Yamada Denki was the strongest performer of the leading electrical and electronics retailers in Asia-Pacific. The company's strong performance was driven by the comparatively high scores it received for scale and growth, operational efficiency and financial performance pillars. Best Denki was the weakest performer of the leading electrical and electronics retailers in Asia-Pacific. Its performance was weaker than the channel average under all the pillars. The Asia-Pacific electrical and electronics retail market is highly fragmented. China, Japan and India are the most important countries for the market, with strong market growth expected in the Chinese and Indian markets in the near future. In 2006–2010, the peer group companies’ average store count recorded a CAGR of 14.4%, as seven out of 10 peer group companies increased their store count in every year of the period.
Asia-Pacific Electrical and Electronics Retailers Company Benchmarking, Asia-Pacific Electrical and Electronics Retailers Performance Metrics, Asia-Pacific Electrical and Electronics Retailers Operational Parameters, Yamada Denki, Suning, Edion, K's Holdings, GOME, Bic Camera, Kojima, Joshin Denki, Best Denki, JB Hi-Fi
For more information kindly visit :
Leading Asia-Pacific Electrical and Electronics Retailers - Company Benchmarking Analysis Report
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/
# # #
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading business information aggregator providing market research reports and online databases. Bharatbook is also into the business of marketing conferences worldwide and undertakes custom research.