The following concurrent breakout discussion groups will be held on the conclusion of day one between 5:20-6:20 pm:
Forging New Regulatory Pathways for Delivery of Personalized Medicine
Moderator: Linda Burdette, Ph.D., Director, Drug Regulatory Affairs, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc.
- Brainstorm new regulatory pathways to facilitate co-development of drug/diagnostics
- Explore areas where additional FDA guidance is needed for co-development of
- Propose incentives for innovation and risk-based approaches to contemporaneous
development of drug/diagnostics
To Randomize or Not to Randomize in Oncology Phase 2 Clinical Trials
Moderator: Ionel Mitrica, Ph.D., Director, Clinical Development, Oncology, GlaxoSmithKline
- Review experience with/bias toward Phase 2 single-arm trials (SATs) vs randomized
controlled trials (RCTs) in roundtable participants’
- Review some of the pros and cons for SATs vs RCTs, and when one or the other may
make more sense
- Discuss the role of RCTs in early oncology drug development
Genomic Based Approach to Cancer Clinical Trials
Moderator: Apostolia-Maria Tsimberidou, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics, University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Optimization of molecular profiling: challenges
- Development of novel targeted agents
- Collaboration and exchange of information regarding molecular profiling and
As part of the Molecular Med TRI-CON 2012, attendees have access to 2 partnering forums, 5 symposia, 18 short courses, and 12 core programs. The event attracts than 3,000 attendees and provides attendees an opportunity to interact with each other in the shared exhibit/poster hall, plenary keynotes and social functions.
Advance registration discounts are available until January 13, 2012. To view the conference agenda and to register, please visit http://www.TriConference.com/
To inquire about sponsoring and/or exhibiting, contact Jon Stroup, 781-972-5483, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Tracey Fielding at email@example.com.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Barnett International, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech’s Media Group, which includes numerous e-newsletters as well as Bio-IT World magazine.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute