PRLog - Jan. 11, 2012 - HANWELL, U.K. -- The Thermo Scientific Eutech pH 550 monitors are used to measure pH, ORP and temperature values in applications including water treatment monitoring, chemical processing and food processing.
This pH Monitor is 1/4-DIN size and can be either panel or wall mounted. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, it has weatherproof, IP65-rated housing suitable for harsh environments and is powered via a 9 VDC source. A 110/220 VAC to 9VDC adapter is included with the pH monitor.
• The pH monitor has user-friendly menu-driven programs and calibrations that are easily performed via the push button keypad
• Single or two point calibrations can be performed with USA or NIST buffer sets
• The easy-to-read dual-line display enables instantaneous view of measured readings and set-up configurations for effortless installation and operation
• Measurements are compensated for temperature variations automatically when used with pH electrodes that have temperature elements
• All setup and calibration parameters in this pH monitor is retained in the non-volatile memory to prevent data loss during power outages
Cole-Parmer offers a complete range of instruments, accessories and consumables in electrochemistry measurement and monitoring for lab and process industry. Contact Cole-Parmer for free technical advice on your application.
# # #
Cole-Parmer is a global supplier of laboratory, process fluid handling products, instrumentation & equipments in the engineering, scientific research, healthcare, environmental, industrial, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and educational sectors.