In addition, ad hoc reports that contain interactive drill-down tables are now interactive in Microsoft Excel® when the report is saved to the Excel format.
ActiveReports Server already supports Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to grant single sign-on access to business users of the Microsoft Windows Active Directory® and other LDAP-compatible directories for easy access to self-service reporting.
The latest ActiveReports Server release includes all 1.x features, such as:
• Reports now support interactive drill down or drill through within grouped data and from one report to another.
• Reports that contain interactive drill-down tables are now interactive in Excel when the report is saved to Excel format.
• Single sign on against Active Directory and other LDAP compatible directories.
• Enhanced report scheduling and distribution with relative dates for report filtering parameters.
• Reports containing sub-reports created with the Developer Edition of ActiveReports are now supported.
• The enhanced logical data model editor makes it easier to customize the way the database looks to business users.
Learn more about web-based ad hoc reporting for business users and download free trial at http://www.activereportsserver.com.
# # #
ActiveReports Server provides business users with a feature-rich, Web-based self-service reporting solution, enabling them to easily create interactive ad hoc reports. Its browser-based design and secure, scalable storage let IT departments deploy ad hoc reporting much more effectively than they can with traditional reporting tools. Learn more at http://www.activereportsserver.com.