The details for this event are as follows:
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Business Video Can Be So Damn Frustrating!
Think video might be valuable, but don’t know how to get started? In this 60 minute presentation, you’ll uncover the four secrets to making a successful video that produces results.
You’ll also learn:
• The pros and cons of YouTube videos for business.
• The value of video: Is your firm not only providing great candidates, but also a great process (on both the marketing and fulfillment sides of the business)?
• What are the “devil in the details” as it relates to getting started with video?
• How you can successfully incorporate video into your email marketing.
This webinar will be presented by David Searns, Haley Marketing President and CEO and Adam Peterson, CEO, VIPE.
To register for this webinar go to: http://lunchwithhaley.com/
"Lunch with Haley" webinars provide staffing and recruiting executives with complimentary training on a wide range of topics related to sales, marketing and operations issues. "Lunch with Haley" webinars qualify for continuing education credit from the American Staffing Association.
About Haley Marketing Group
Haley Marketing provides relationship marketing and creative services to the staffing industry. Since 1996, we have served staffing and recruiting firms throughout the United States and Canada. Most recently, we have expanded into Australia and Asia.
Haley Marketing’s mission is to make great marketing more affordable. We work with companies ranging from solo recruiters to larger organizations with regional, national and international offices.
Our services include:
• Website design
• Direct mail campaigns
• Email newsletters
• Corporate identity & creative services
• Marketing strategy
For more information, contact Haley Marketing at 1.888.696.2900.