Time: 7:30 - 8:45 am
Place: 6417 University Ave. -- Middleton, WI
Topics & Dates:
February 3, 2012: Stability in Uncertain Times
1. Tired of volatility? Find out ways to reduce it and still see your assets grow.
2. What strategies can I use to protect my assets from liability risk?
February 17, 2012 : Should I Buy?
2. Living Trust Packages
March 2, 2012: Investment and Planning Strategies for Gifts and Inheritance
1. How should I invest for my future but not lose my inheritance?
2. What special opportunities are there when making or receiving a gift or bequest?
March 16, 2012: About to retire? What you need to know.
1. What changes should be made in my portfolio?
2. Considerations for your estate plan.
Sign up today: http://www.googins.com
Googins & Anton Inc. helps clients to build wealth; they’ve been doing this for decades. Being the recipient of new and unexpected wealth like inheriting money or winning the lottery poses certain issues that covers asset management, tax strategy, estate planning, gifts, and philanthropy. Googins and Anton will help you to determine your individual goals, navigate important laws, and describe different investment scenarios.
Keep up to date on all things financial:
Tune in on
* Sundays: 8:30 - 9:00 am WTLX / FM 100.5
Or listen anytime by visiting our website, subscribing with iTunes or your favorite reader.
Straight Talk about Money: Madison's Wealth Management Company offering financial advice and planning for over 30 years.
Middleton & Madison Wisconsin's Financial Advisors, Wealth Management Company
# # #
Googins and Anton is an investment management company with over 50 years of combined financial advice and wealth management experience in the greater Madison, Wisconsin area for more than 30 years.