The business coach provides a free two-part series of easy-to-understand pointers in a marketing plan for career development – proven strategies to land speaking invitations at http://www.bizcoachinfo.com.
The Biz Coach columns are entitled “How to Get More Opportunities as a Guest Speaker” and “How to Obtain the Most Profit from Speaking Opportunities.”
“By learning how to generate speaking invitations, you’ll realize several possible benefits,” says Mr. Corbell, a Seattle management consultant.
He says the benefits include:
• Ideally, prospective clients or customers will be in the audience.
• Count on opportunities to develop centers of influence — people who can refer business to you.
• You might attract the attention of the news media.
• You can expand your comfort zone.
• You can learn a lot by teaching or speaking.
• By elevating your profile, it’s easier to keep your clients.
• Public speaking will help to keep your skills sharp.
“It’s one thing to be invited to speak at your industry’s major event, but it’s another to create the right impression for your hosts, your audience and prospective customers or clients,” advises Mr. Corbell. “There’s more to it than you might think.”
Mr. Corbell provides details of the step-by-step strategies in his two-part series, which features the insights of a widely acclaimed speaker, Joey Tamer.
Based in Los Angeles with an outstanding record of success, Ms. Tamer is a strategic consultant to technology and media.
To see the comprehensive details:
1. “How to Get More Opportunities as a Guest Speaker” – http://www.bizcoachinfo.com/
2. “How to Obtain the Most Profit from Speaking Opportunities”
Mr. Corbell’s portal, The Biz Coach, provides countless business-coaching strategies: Planning, Operations, Marketing/Sales, Finance, Tech, Public Policy, HR, and Wall Street.
Plus, it has informative news videos: World, U.S. Business, Economy, Markets, Health and Sports.
All columns and videos are free.
# # #
Biz Coach Terry Corbell is a business-performance consultant and profit professional. As a longtime media columnist, he publishes performance-