• Rationale for reimbursement - understanding coverage
• Regulatory clearance and navigating claims language and timing
• Maximizing clinical study results while addressing evolving evidence demands
Featured Speakers Include:
• William Cook, M.B.A., Principal, Strategy and Business Development, Clinical Diagnostics, WECA
• Patrick F. Terry, Principal, Pricing & Market Access Practice, Scientia Advisors
• Rina Wolf, Vice President of Commercialization Strategies, Consulting & Industry Affairs, Xifen
• Roadmap for Accelerating Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics (William Cook, M.B.A., WECA)
• Route to Commercialization and Revenue Generation (Patrick F. Terry, Scientia Advisors)
• Oxford Gene Technology Presentation
• The Impact of the New Realities of Coverage, Coding and Pricing to Your Lab: An Update (Rina Wolf, Xifen)
The 19th Annual Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference is taking place February 19-23 and includes 2 partnering forums, 5 symposia, 18 short courses, and 12 core programs around 4 scientific channels: diagnostics, drug discovery & development, informatics, and cancer. Over 3000 attendees and 150+ sponsors & exhibitors will gather in shared networking functions and in the exhibit/poster hall.
Advance registration discounts are available until January 13, 2012. To view the entire conference agenda and to register, please visit http://www.TriConference.com
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Tracey Fielding at email@example.com.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (http://www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Barnett International, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech’s Media Group, which includes numerous e-newsletters as well as Bio-IT World magazine.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
# # #
Since 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations.