Only after the author stared bankruptcy in the face was he prepared to do the unthinkable, create a budget. Not only did he avoid bankruptcy, he survived his own financial nightmare and seasons of unemployment. The author also learned and fine-tuned the budget process. After getting his own house in order, Patrick Mellody, started sharing his easy budget process with others. In this book Patrick uses real life stories from his 17 years as a volunteer budget coach to walk the reader through this timely new book.
Over 14 Million Americans are unemployed and need a plan to survive, now! With incomes slashed and assets on the line families need help prioritizing their limited funds. This book includes two budgets.
The Crisis Budget – For anyone that needs help today! When life is down to the wire and families need to make quick but informed decisions, this budget is for them. The reader learns how to protect their personal triangle of basic needs and can utilize the solid list of referral services in the book to work with their creditors.
The Unemployment Budget – This budget is more detailed and will help the reader get more organized. They will have a solid foundation on which they can not only survive but be able to move forward. Financial stress will be reduced and allow them to focus on finding their next job.
Each short chapter starts with a story of someone Patrick helped develop a budget over his seventeen years as a volunteer budget coach. Every story is unique and has a part to play in the budget process. At the end of each chapter there is a simple form to fill in that will help the reader on their way.
Here is what the reader can expect from this book:
- a complete understanding of where their money is going on a monthly basis.
- exactly how much they are over/under spending in every category of life. Housing, food, auto and so on. They will also know how much they are over/under spending totally per month and what to do about it.
- have “New Found Money” that was saved by adjusting their spending habits.
- a web site where they can download all the forms in this book for no charge.
- a solid contact for a non-profit organization that will create a debt re-payment plan that will help relieve financial stress.
- discover how to survive this temporary season of life.
Please join me in helping the millions of unemployed Americans by promoting this book in your sphere of influence. Thank you.
The book is affordably priced at only $2.99 for the e-book version, and $6.99 for the paperback version. To read a chapter for free, or to purchase the book, visit http://budgetsthatwork.com.
For interviews, contact Patrick Mellody at (716)997-2522 or email@example.com.