* What's up with your .PST?
* Where is the PST located and does it include all emails and attachments?
* The 8 steps needed to backup a PST (and how can it be done in one)?
* Are there other mission critical files that need to be backed up?
Many business professionals, small businesses, SOHO, entrepreneurs and consumers fail to back up their Outlook PST and Microsoft Office files on a regular basis. This is an invitation for disaster, as data integrity and loss of productive time are in jeopardy at any given moment. To learn how to properly backup Outlook and Office, click on the link below. This will be a well attended webinar - reserve your spot now.
Wed, Jan 18, 2012 1:00 PM - 1:20 PM ET
Webinar Registration Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/
Rebit solutions provide unprecedented ease-of-use and complete, automatic backup and full system recovery for PCs. The award-winning Rebit 5 features:
* A modern user interface with intuitive controls and backup status at a glance
* On-demand recovery point creation and one button system restore
* Multiple and concurrent backup-target support to USB or NAS
* Continuous Data Protection (CDP) for data loss prevention
Rebit, Inc. http://rebit.com/
# # #
Rebit has created something referred to as "ridiculously simple backup". Rebit products are ideal for small business, relieving the burden of backup for IT providers and PC users.