360clean established itself as a franchise in 2008 just as the economy began to show signs of vulnerability. 360clean persevered and in 2009 began to expand outside of South Carolina. Currently, 360clean is now providing its hygienic janitorial service in 12 states. Monthly janitorial contract sales have grown 688% since December 31, 2008 (3 year period calculation)
Below are some interesting facts for the commercial cleaning industry and the ranking:
- The data was analyzed based on July 2009 – July 2011.
- 13 Commercial Cleaning organizations made the list.
- The average year that each cleaning company was started is 1987. 360clean was formed in 2005.
- The average year that each cleaning company began franchising is 1991. 360clean began franchising in 2008.
- Only 2 organizations ranked in the commercial cleaning sector that have fewer than 100 franchisees. 360clean was one of them.
# # #
360clean is a rapidly growing franchised commercial cleaning service based in Charleston, S.C. Through its expanding network of independently owned cleaning businesses, 360clean is establishing itself as one of the nation’s most affordable business opportunities for eager entrepreneurs. Using a two-pronged approach to growth, including area development and single business franchises, 360clean is broadening its reach throughout the Southeast U.S. and beyond. 360clean was founded by Barry Bodiford, who is now its CEO. For more information about the company, visit its website at www.360clean.com.