We are pleased to announce, starting January 1, 2012, the $100 discount has been increased to $200. The $200 discount is provided equally by TMHU ($100) and the participating dealer ($100).
The discount will be taken off by you, the dealer, and then you will submit the Operator Safety Training receipt along with the participating Veteran’s DD214 form (required) to Darrin Chun at TMHU for $100 reimbursement on your dealer parts statement. Please see the detailed instructions below for additional information.
To take advantage of this program:
· Deduct $200 from the advertised price of training.
· Submit a copy of the DD214 form and operator training receipt for each veteran participating to TMHU’s Marketing Department to the attention of Darrin Chun at darrin.chun@
· This program is available to the first 100 participating veterans nationwide or through Dec. 31, 2012, whichever occurs first.
· Training must occur by January 31, 2013.
· Submit all receipts and supporting DD214 forms by February 15, 2013.
This program enhancement comes at a time when many of our military veterans are returning home from overseas and can help them with skills needed for a career in the material handling industry. In addition, the flier and Constant Contact email template on the portal (https://portal.mytmhu.com) have been updated.
Thank you again for recognizing our heroes and helping Toyota be a safety leader.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Darrin Chun at Darrin.chun@
# # #
For more than 37 years, Bell Fork Lift has been providing customers with innovative, cost-effective material handling solutions. From new and used equipment sales, service and rentals to fleet management services, driver’s training and allied equipment, Bell offers high quality products at the best value.