Manganello, who chairs the firm’s Automotive Industry Group, will serve on the board of MICHAuto, a statewide association focused on promoting, retaining and growing the automotive industry in Michigan. Manganello joins executives from Delphi Automotive, Meritor, R.L. Polk & Co. and other industry executives, as well as the president of Wayne State University, on MICHAuto, which is an economic development initiative of the Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce.
MICHAuto is designed to:
• Serve as a state-wide association that works to keep the center of the auto industry in Michigan
• Advocate in Lansing on behalf of shared auto-related interests
• Serve as a portal for all auto-related companies seeking information about Michigan as a potential site for investment
• Connect companies with auto-related business opportunities
• Help promote and retain top talent to Michigan auto industry cluster
Manganello is active in Detroit-area economic and auto-related issues, serving on the advisory board of the Detroit Regional Economic Partnership and the board of the Automotive Hall of Fame, as a sustaining member of the Detroit Economic Club and as a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers. He is also active in professional legal associations and is a graduate of Leadership Detroit.
About Warner Norcross & Judd
Warner Norcross & Judd is a corporate law firm with 220 attorneys practicing in six offices throughout Michigan: Grand Rapids, Holland, Lansing, Muskegon, Southfield and Sterling Heights. By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross & Judd forges a better partnership with its clients. To learn more, visit www.wnj.com.
# # #
Sabo Public Relations is a full-service communications firm that provides media relations, employee communications, crisis management and litigation public relations to privately held and publicly traded companies.