“In my 50 years in the circus, I’ve never had this much talent in one show,” said George Carden of this year’s Circus Spectacular. Newly discovered acts by Carden include:
• Joseph Dominick Bauer, Ringmaster. Hailing from Swiss circus royalty, Bauer is emcee and conqueror of the Wheel of Death.
• Daniel Raffo, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Direct from Argentina, Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats are untamed, untethered, and utterly unpredictable.
• Andrea and Lluvia, Courageous and Indescribable. This daring duo hangs high above the arena, by their hair while spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
• Broadway Bo, The World’s Largest Performing Elephant. Trained by Larry Carden. In a jaunty top hat, see this incredible 5 ton pachyderm perform feats of precision and perfection.
• The Christiani Family, Bubbly and Bouncing Comics. This Italian family reaches remarkable raucous heights while their rambunctious antics leave the audience reeling.
• Guiming Meng, Steady and Poised. From China, Meng amazes in displays of dexterity and determination.
• Caroline Williams and the Liberty Horses. Eight generations of German equestrian circus history course through Caroline’s high stepping steeds.
• Hernando and Marius, Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevils and a delicate incline wire.
• David Smith, Jr., Human Cannonball. David is a multi-award winning Human Cannonball, holding the world’s record for both height and distance as he blasts from his booming barrel.
Ticket prices are $14 for children (12 and under) and $18 for adults, general admission. Buy one, get one (“BOGO”) coupons are available at the website www.2012circus.com for these general admission tickets. Spectacular Reserved seats are available at $25. BOGO discounts do not apply to these premium reserved seats priced at $25. A very limited number of $9 are available for each show. The $9 tickets must be purchased in advance by midnight on 1/19/2012. Tickets may be purchased online via the website, or at the box office. Coupons and details of all discount offers and applicable restrictions are on the website www.2012circus.com.
Show times for the Circus Spectacular at the American Bank Center are as followes: 1/20 (Friday) @ 7:30 pm. 1/21 (Saturday) @ 2:00 pm and 7:30 pm. 1/22 (Sunday) is at 2:00 pm and 6:30 pm.
The Circus Spectacular is the only interactive circus in the world! Our audience is warmly welcomed into all three rings of the circus floor for our famous Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet our performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around! This is a perfect photo opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and beyond.
About Our Hosts: The Shrine Circus is a fundraising event for the Al Amin Temple, known for their tireless and colorful participation in the community service projects and philanthropic pursuits. Shriners International is one of the oldest fraternal organizations in the world. For more information on Al Amin Shrine, visit www.alamintemple.org. Net proceeds from the Shrine Circus benefit the Al Amin Shrine, and are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
# # #
Agente Entertainment, Inc. is the promoter of benefit circus events for the Shrine Circus, Children's Miracle Network, and Ronald McDonald House Charities.