Featured sessions include:
• Developments with Antibody Drug Conjugates
• Translational Studies for Progression to Clinical
• Matching the Technology to the Target/ Biomarkers for Patient Selection
• Enhanced Effector Function and PKPD
• Advances with Multi-Specific Antibodies
• Combination Therapies
• Immunotherapy and Adoptive T Cell Therapy
Featured speakers include:
• Alan Korman, Ph.D., Senior Director, Discovery, Bristol-Meyers Squibb
• Patrick A. Baeuerle, Ph.D., CSO, Senior Vice President, R&D, Micromet, Inc.
• Puja Sapra, Ph.D., Director, Bioconjugates, Oncology Research Unit, Pfizer Biotherapeutics
• Robert Lutz, Ph.D., VP, Translational R&D, Immunogen, Inc.
• Gary Starling, Ph.D., Director, Oncology Biologics, Abbott Biotherapeutics Corp.
• Robert Hollingsworth, Ph.D., Director, Cancer Biology, MedImmune, LLC
• Ezio Bonvini, M.D., SVP, Research, Macrogenics, Inc.
The Cancer Biologics conference is one of the program offerings at CHI’s flagship event, the Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference (February 19-23). This international event features 2 partnering forums, 5 symposia, 18 short courses, and 12 core programs around 4 scientific channels: diagnostics, drug discovery & development, informatics, and cancer. Over 3000 attendees and 150+ sponsors & exhibitors will gather in shared networking functions and in the exhibit/poster hall.
Advance registration discounts are available until January 13, 2012. To view the entire conference agenda and to register, please visit http://www.TriConference.com/
Writers and editors are encouraged to attend. To request a press pass, contact Tracey Fielding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations. CHI’s portfolio of products includes Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Insight Pharma Reports, Barnett International, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners and Cambridge Healthtech’s Media Group, which includes numerous e-newsletters as well as Bio-IT World magazine.
Founded in 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute strives to develop quality information sources that provide valuable new insights and competing points of view while offering balanced coverage of the latest developments. Basic research related to commercial implications is covered, with heavy emphasis placed on end-user insights into new products and technology as well as coverage on the strategy behind the business.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute
# # #
Since 1992, Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) is the preeminent life science network for leading researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech and academic organizations.