Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and other entities can expect growing demand for their services. The demand for new drugs remains unabated, but the cost and need to bring those drugs to market is ever-increasing and intensifying. A key cost driver is the large number of failures during the expensive clinical trial phases. Driven by pressures to reduce costs, companies are increasingly implementing outsourcing strategies to increase revenues through faster drug development. By decreasing their in-house facilities and staff, and outsourcing more of their R&D functions, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are reshaping the drug development services industry.
Request a Sample for or Inquire before buying the report @
Kalorama Information's Outsourcing in Drug Development:
As part of its comprehensive coverage of this market, this report contains:
• A Detailed Introduction to the Clinical Trial Process
• Statistics of Drugs in Development by Phase
• Market Size and Forecasts for Outsourcing In Drug Development by Academic Medical Center (AMC), Contract Research Organizations and Others.
• Main Drivers for Outsourcing in Drug Development
• How CROs are Meeting the Challenge of Patient Recruitment
• Discussion of Industry and Regulatory Trends Protocols Funded in FY2009 by Percent and Gender
• Global R&D Expenditures Outsourced by Percent 2003-2010
• Selected Pharmaceutical Company Acquisitions, 2009-2011
• Top Ten Therapeutic Categories in R&D
• Selected Acquisitions of Leading CROs
• Increasing role of EDCs
• Globalization Trends in Drug Development and Breakout of Clinical Trials by Region
• Directory of Companies
• Market Share of Major CROs 2011
• Profiles of CROs, Contract Laboratories, Clinical Trial Labs and EDC Solution Companies
Explore Comprehensive list of more than 235 Tables & Figures available in the report Outsourcing in Drug Development:
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 100,000+ market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441
# # #
ReportsnReports houses a comprehensive online library of more than 50,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of 5000+ micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites.