- Imagine an educational curriculum for diversity, inclusion, and engagement so unique and thoughtfully designed that it appeals to everyone.
- Imagine a knowledge transfer process so effective that participants immediately develop the awareness and tools necessary to engage their peers in healthier, more respectful relationships.
- Imagine a workplace culture where leaders, managers and individual contributors consistently engage each other as unique individuals, each with the power to make a difference.
The EDGE Respect: The Source of Our Strength workshop guides participants to a common understanding of how respect looks and feels, while also addressing effective principles applicable to understanding the definition of diversity as anything different, including the differences in opinions, thoughts, attitudes, and values. Through carefully researched and validated exercises, this workshop takes your leaders and associates along a comprehensive learning path that expands their awareness of diversity, inclusion and engagement in today’s workplace, develops their emotional intelligence, offers critical insights into the human thought process and the impact on behavior norms, and helps them to develop an easy-to-apply “tool kit” proven to increase their capacity for more consistently respectful communications and behaviors.
The Respect: The Source of Our Strength process:
- Promotes respect for both self and others as a foundational value
- Helps participants recognize what respect should look (and feel) like within their workplace
- Supports the transition from a culture of “tolerance”
- Identifies disrespectful behaviors that can damage morale and productivity
- Explains the impact that stereotypes and prejudgments have on our actions and decisions
- Explores the role that attitudes and self-esteem play in promoting respectful workplaces
- Identifies points of connection, and behaviours that support both personal and organizational values
- Provides a proven, self-directed “tool kit” for changing counter-productive behavior patterns
- Links the foundation of respect to diversity, inclusion, engagement and productivity.
Come and experience the transformational power of respect. Click on this link for registration information, or contact email@example.com :
View a video clip from our recent presentation at a BC Human Resources Management Association professional development event in Vancouver:
# # #
For over three decades, we have helped our clients strengthen organizational performance and transform business cultures, supporting engaged workforces, leadership, and building team collaboration.