Starting a boot camp business is arguably the most profitable business model for personal trainers all over the world.
Up until the past few years, one on one training was the way to go. But that has been changing rapidly. The personal training industry is changing. Personal trainers all over the world are starting a boot camp business. If your in the fitness business I hope you are on this train. Because if your not you will be left behind. There’
5 Reasons for Starting a Boot Camp Business
1. Next to people getting amazing results one of the best reasons for starting a boot camp business is our fallen economy. People cant afford all the luxuries of life anymore. And what do you think is the first thing to go. That’s right, their person trainers. The great thing about starting a boot camp business is high profits and very very low overhead. And people only have to pay a fraction of what they would pay a personal trainer. Not to mention they have access to a personal trainer for any questions.
2. If you already have access to a studio, or a gym to do boot camps then that is great. What if you don’t have access to that. Well the good thing is when starting a boot camp business is that you can do it in retail stores. Push Xtreme offers a way to go into running stores and other retail stores to offer your boot camps. The great thing about that is you don’t have to pay any overhead, no rent. And the store benefits by getting all these new people coming to do your boot camp into their store. That means they get 40-50 new customers. Push Xtreme also helps you get into a location when your starting a boot camp business. Sounds crazy right! But it is amazing how well this model works.
3. After starting a boot camp business and getting it up and running, just imagine your new lifestyle. You go to work a few hours a day to do the classes. You get to charge a lot less than a personal trainer which means your gonna get a lot of clients. You don’t have to spend much money on advertising because your clients are going to tell everyone they know because it is very affordable. And the retail store you are in is likely going to do a little advertising for you as well. They want you to have a lot of clients because that means more customers for them.
4. If you are starting a boot camp business you are going to have low overhead. You don’t have to hire a staff. You don’t have to deal with all the stuff that comes with having a big staff. No whining. No drama. No pay checks to give out. And if you are starting a boot camp business and don’t already have a gym or studio you aren’t going to have the overhead of a building. No rent, no electric bill, no stress of having all the weight on your shoulders.
5. And the big reason for starting a boot camp business… It works. Boot camps can be one of the best ways to transform your body if it is done properly. You can have a big group of people that will be changing their lives because of what your are doing. It can be really fun for you and for everyone in the boot camp. And what happens when you get people getting awesome results and having fun doing it? That’s right, more clients. They will be telling everyone.
If your thinking about starting a boot camp business, you should look at Push Xtreme Boot Camps. You don’t have to pay an arm and a leg like other boot camp models. It is very affordable and the success of Push Xtreme Boot Camps is through the roof. Push Xtreme will do everything possible to make sure you are successful, and shows you how to get your own location, and how to get lots of new clients.
Make sure to do your research if you are planning on starting a boot camp business. Look at more than one boot camp brand and go with what fits you.
# # #
With proven success, our boot camp owners become very popular and create a flood of referrals. Our instructor manual will teach you what most trainers and instructors wish they knew. Key moves and tricks to keep your boot camps jamming and full of energy. But most important how to create an income that only you put a cap on