Panel Discussion: Innovative Partnering & Licensing Strategies
Topics to be covered:
• What are the trends in licensing?
• What are some of the strategies for keeping long term value and control when out-licensing your primary assets?
• What are Keys to successful negotiations?
• What are Big Pharma & Biotechs seeking?
• What are the strategies that smaller biotech can pursue to fill their pipelines?
• What are some innovative ways that small companies could conduct drug discovery or preclinical programs without building an internal drug discovery group?
The Oncology Partnering & Deal Making Conference is a partnering and business development conference that gives global biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies an opportunity to network with high-level executives from top pharma and various biotech/pharmaceutical companies, as well as explore potential collaborations, and learn about relevant issues in Oncology and partnerships that will affect the industry. This event also provides a unique venue for attendees to learn about Oncology business development trends, market, and novel technologies that shape up the industry.
The top companies and experts in the Oncology field will come together to discuss the latest discoveries, technologies and partnership opportunities from their organization. Companies include Array Biopharma, A&G Pharmaceutical, Amgen, Astellas Pharma, Aveo ¬¬¬¬¬¬Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim, Eisai , Eli Lilly, Endocyte, Epizyme, Epic Sciences, Micromet, Novartis, OncoMed, Pfizer , Plexxikon , Pullan Consulting, QIAGEN, SAIC-Frederick, Seattle Genetics, Third Rock Ventures, YM Biosciences, and many more!
The conference is part of the Targets and Strategies in Drug Discovery Summit, which consists of 4 tracks including the 2nd Ubiquitin Research and Drug Discovery , 4th Ocular Diseases & Drug Discovery , and 3rd Cancer Targets and Therapeutics Conference.
For more information, please visit www.gtcbio.com
# # #
GTC organizes conferences specifically for the biomedical and biopharmaceutical industries. Our goal is to facilitate the exchange of biopharmaceutical and biomedical intelligence between industry leaders, academic and government organizations, and the financial community.
GTC (Global Technology Community), LLC, is a privately held company founded in 2002.