Full details and online application:
SBI Online Application Form for 3100 Clerks Vacancies 2012: State Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment of 3100 Clerk Vacancies. The Special Recruitment drive for SC/ST/OBC category consists of 2500 posts and Regular Recruitment for posting at North Eastern Circle consists of 600 Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from 28/12/2011 to 20/01/2012. The information about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process, and other details mentioned below…
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 3100 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Vacancies for Clerk Posts under Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC Category: 2500 Posts
2. Vacancies for Clerk Posts under Regular Recruitment for Posting at North Eastern Circle: 600 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age is minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01/12/2011. Candidate should born between 30/11/1983 and 01/12/1993. ( For SC/ST/OBC & other categories Age relaxation as per recruitment norms)
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates Rs-350/- and for SC/ ST / PWD / XS candidates Rs-50/- paid in the form of Generated Challan download from the SBI website. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Process: The mode of selection is based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates may apply through online application mode from the SBI website between 28/12/2011 to 20/01/2012.
The fee for this application is Rs. 350 (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 50 for others. Please note that Payment is to made After Applying Online.
To apply for This, you have to get your photograph and signature scanned and Apply Online via This Link and fill details carefully. Take print out of the system generated Fee payment challan and note the Registration Number and password.
The payment of fees can be done using the generated payment challan from second day of application and for next three working days. For example if you apply on 5th january then you'll be able to pay the fees from 7th to 10Th January (Excluding sundays and bank holidays).The registration will be considered only after fee is paid.
On successful registration, you will receive confirmation SMS/Email within 2 working days.
The call Letters for Written exam will be downloaded from Mar 5, 2012 bank website.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Candidates have a valid email id before online apply to know information about call letter, interview etc.
2. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as per the details given in the advertisement.
3. Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application.
4. Now fill all the details given in the online application at appropriate places and click on submit button.
5. After submission of online application candidates note the system generated registration number and password for future reference.
6. By using registration number and password candidates edit the online application;
7. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately.
8. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
9. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fee.
Payment of Fee Online:
1. Here fee payment challan will not be generated and fee payment will have to make online.
2. After entering the correct details in the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions.
3. The Fee payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
4. After successful completion of the transaction e-receipt and application form will be generated by the system.
5. Candidates take the print out of e-receipt and application form for your record.
6. There is also a provision to reprint the e-receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Online Registration Starting Date: 28/12/2011
Online Registration Closing Date: 20/01/2012
Payment of Fees: 30/12/2011 to 25/01/2012
Written Exam Date: 18/03/2012 (Sunday)
Downloading Call Letters for Written Examination:
For more details about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection process, pay scale and other details of SBI Recruitment 2012 is mentioned at the link given below…
Full details and online application:
# # #
http://recruitmentnews.co.in is india's no 1 website provide correct and right information about any biggest recruitment news. This time they published a press release of SBI Bank Recruitment 2012 clekr