Simply drag an appropriate icon from the icon library to the calendar to represent an event. It's as easy as that. Can't find the icon you're looking for? With IconCal's custom icon creation tool, one can produce their own icons using their device's camera or by choosing from images already on their device. Even images captured from the web can become their personal icons. Literally any image can become an icon. If an icon is not enough to fully represent an event, IconCal also has a very easy to use "text and time" entry feature for further clarity. Experience how easy and convenient calendar organizing can be with IconCal.
The updated, feature-rich 2.0 version of IconCal is now iPad compatible, allows Google syncing, repeating events, alerts, a more responsive icon tray, European calendar support and hundreds of new icons, for an even more powerful calendar tool. The application, available at http://www.iconcal.com, runs on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• BETA Google Calendar Sync.
• Hundreds of available icons in a variety of categories and themes, including Emoji.
• Familiar and powerful event creation. Repeating events, tie icons to specific events, alerts, sort by time or creation, and more.
• Quick, at-a-glance month view that beautifully displays easy-to-recognize icons throughout the whole month.
• Easy and intuitive drag-and-drop functionality. Simply drag an icon from the Icon Tray onto any day.
• Icon library. Use the "Icon Toolbox" to quickly sort through the icon library and choose any favorite or most used icons.
• Ten different colorized themes that personalize the look of the month view.
• Tutorial/Help function. To bring up in-app help and tips, simply shake the device to display tutorials on how to use the current screen.
Goodwicket L.L.C. is dedicated to the creation of productivity apps that simplify life. To find out more, visit www.iconcal.com.
# # #
Goodwicket L.L.C. is dedicated to the creation of productivity apps that simplify your life. To find out more, visit www.iconcal.com.