Small businesses that are having trouble staying current with payroll taxes can turn to ezPaycheck small business payroll system. Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) recently released the new 2012 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software version for small businesses and non-profit organizations. The updates of the new ezPaycheck 2012 edition include:
- the latest tax changes on the federal and state tax tables
- the new W2 and W3 forms for Year 2012 tax season
- the improved user interface with the form level help buttons
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. It can handle federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, printing payroll checks, and also support tax forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3. This payroll application is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
The new edition of ezPaycheck small business payroll software is available for free test drive at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Priced to be affordable for any size business, ezPaycheck 2012 is available for just $89 for new users or $59 for current customers of ezPaycheck 2011. For a limited time, a combo pack that includes both the 2011 and 2012 editions is available for just $90, so new customers can take advantage of ezPaycheck’s time-saving features for year-end payroll activities and be prepared for automating payroll in 2012.
To get more information about how halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software are helping small businesses achieve a faster and easier method of handling their payroll needs, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/
Or check video
# # #
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.