PRLog - Dec. 23, 2011 - MINSK, Belarus -- Any foreigner from any country can buy a house in Belarus and in Minsk. You need to find a reliable estate agent who will represent your interests, study the market and hire a house inspector. To effect a deal - take your passport with registration and the required sum of money.
buying house in Minsk
For the last few years the demand for buying a house in Minsk has grown vastly. The reasons of this are the following:
- Belarus is a safe country with high level of security;
- You can purchase a house in Minsk or close to it and enjoy good ecology. Most of the houses are located in “green areas” close to parks, forests, lakes or rivers.
- There is a wide diversity of houses for sale in Minsk: starting with huge full-packed cottages with stylish interiors and landscape design and finishing up with small shell houses.
- Good connection with the city. It will take you about 10 minutes to get to the city center by car.
You could find some available houses for sale here:
The top things you need to know when purchasing a house in Minsk:
1) Think on the money. Aim for a house you can really afford. And remember owning a house costs much in any country.
2) Choose the location carefully. Think about future opportunities.
3) Hunt for the house in the off-season. During the colder months you will have less competition and more variants.
4) Don't buy a house without professional help. It is better to find a person in Belarus who will tell you about cross-cultural peculiarities.
For further information about houses for sale in Minsk visit us at http://www.apartmentinminsk.com
# # #
You are welcome to see the list of the available houses for sale on our official web site. Get professional consulting, save you money and time. Buying a house in Belarus is easy!