1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

FX Asset Management Correctly Forecasted a Stronger US Dollar

Forex Money Manager, Fxassetmanagement.com, correctly forecasted a stronger US Dollar in October

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

 
PRLog (Press Release) - Dec. 21, 2011 - Forex Money Manager, Fxassetmanagement.com, correctly forecasted a stronger US Dollar in October.  How right they were, as the world economies are wreaking havoc and, the USD standing strong.  

They said in October, “The Euro is not exactly a bastion of strength with the economies of its member countries not exactly doing great,” and they said “they are quietly building an energy infrastructure”. They said, they are, “forecasting, 1.30 to 1.32”

The Euro dropped from 1.39. Plain and simple they were right on target, and it is not the first time.

They are still advising to leave 80% assets in safe liquid investments and only speculate with the other 20% and warn investors, of the importance of risk management and capital preservation.

Disclosure: The information provided in this document has been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable. FxAssetManagement Corporation, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness, nor does FxAssetManagement Corporation assumes any liability for any loss that may result from the reliance by any person upon any such information or opinions. Such information and opinions are subject to change without notice, are for general information only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sales of any foreign exchange transaction, or as personalized investment advice. In addition, any projections or views of the market provided by the author may not prove to be accurate. FxAssetManagement will not be responsible for any losses incurred on investments made by readers and clients as a result of any information contained.

About
FXAssetManagement.Com is a Forex Money Manager and COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR REGISTERED, NFA ID#: 0391484 specializing in Transparent, Separately Managed Forex Accounts. They can be contacted via its website www.FXAssetManagement.com

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@fxassetmanagement.com Email Verified
Source:fxassetmanagement.com
Country:United States
Industry:Forex
Tags:managed forex account, fx asset management, managed forex accounts, foreign exchange, eur
Last Updated:Dec 21, 2011
Shortcut:prlog.org/11755764
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share