Unfortunately, not all non-contact length and speed measurement devices are created equal. Aside from the obvious differences in size, shape, or price, some might not live up to their stated accuracy in all industrial and manufacturing environments.
Join Stuart Manser, Regional Market Manager for Beta LaserMike, as he navigates you through the evaluation process and helps you zero in on specifying the right non-contact encoding solution for length and speed measurement.
Register today for Beta LaserMike’s webinar. During this 30-minute Webinar, you'll learn:
• Why cost is just one of several factors to consider when choosing a non-contact measurement system
• How to perform side-by-side tests and comparisons to really determine what measurement device is best for you
• What to look for when comparing feature sets to ensure usability and ease of integration into your manufacturing process
• A case study: why a manufacturer made the switch from a competitive non-contact encoder to the LaserSpeed non-contact measurement system
• How the advantages of LaserSpeed non-contact measurement can provide significant cost savings and process improvements
Join us for "Not All Non-Contact Length and Speed Encoders are Created Equal" on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT (North America)/4:00 pm CET (Europe) and 2:00 pm EDT (North America)/8:00 pm CET (Europe). To register, visit www.laserspeedgauge.com.
# # #
About Beta LaserMike
Beta LaserMike is a global organization committed to the innovation, design, manufacture, and service of precision measurement and control systems for a wide range of non-contact measurement applications, including building products, non-woven materials, paper, plastic, wire and cable, fiber optics, pipe and tube, primary metals, and dimensional metrology. Learn more at www.betalasermike.com and www.laserspeedgauge.com.