Featuring a gorgeous view and sitting area, each of the 214 rooms is bright, cheerful and stylishly designed with contemporary touches. The resort offers several amenities and luxuries, including wireless high speed Internet access, the largest infinity pool in Langkawi, a kids club, and gymnasium.
The rooms feature at a minimum, the following:
• Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed, with a plush mattress, down sleeping pillows, and crisp 250-thread-count sheets
• Lounge furniture, in rich berry or refreshing citrus hues, that adds warmth to the room
• A writing desk that blends seamlessly into the overall décor
• LCD flat screen television
• A bathroom with separate areas for the toilet, bathtub and rain shower
Visitors can chose from various levels of accommodation:
• The Comfort Room (measures 43 square meters)
• Junior Suite (measures 73 square meters)
• Premier Deluxe Suite (measures 86 square meters)
• Two-bedroom Four Points Suite (measures 190 square meters)
The Eatery is the resort's all day dining restaurant, serving a wide array of local and international flavors. Signature dishes include chicken and rice, foochow noodle, Sarawak laksa, and boxing chicken. Alternatively, guests can chose from an extensive a la carte lunch menu at Wrapped or drinks at The Lounge.
In addition to catering to leisure guests, the Four Points by Sheraton Langkawi Resort is also ideal for conferences. With modern and contemporary touches, the resort houses the only all-glass walled ballroom with panoramic views of the Andaman sea.
The resort is now offering a special introductory rate of RM360 per night in a Comfort Room, including breakfast for 2 people. The offer is valid from now until June 29, 2012 for stays until June 30, 2012.
For more information or reservation, please visit www.fourpoints.com/
# # #
Tourism Malaysia is an official government agency serving travelers and trade professionals in the United States and Canada. The agency provides news and information about Malaysia with fast facts, destinations, events, and activities.