The trees come down next Monday, so there's still a little time! If you have selected an ornament, please be sure to get those gifts in as soon as possible so they can be wrapped and delivered before Christmas.
Feeling alone is tough any time of the year, but Holiday time can be especially lonesome for our older neighbors. With that in mind, Home Instead Senior Care of Tallahassee is working with other local businesses to make sure no local Senior goes without this Christmas. Share the holiday spirit with the Be a Santa to a Senior program! It’s a way to brighten the lives of lonely or isolated seniors in the community.
How it works:
1. Find a participating Be a Santa to a Senior store – tree locations are listed below
2. Remove an ornament from the tree – gift ideas are printed on each ornament.
3. Purchase the gift(s) listed.
4. Bring the ornament and gift back to participating store and give to store employee.
- Super Wal-mart 5500 Thomasville Rd
- Sam’s Club 3122 Dick Wilson Blvd.
- NHC Home Care 3034 Coastal Hwy, Crawfordville
- NHC Home Care 860 Strong Road, Quincy
- Elder Care Services, Inc.
- Wakulla Co. Senior Citizens
- Jefferson Co. Senior Citizens
- Dept. of Children & Families / Adult Services
- Alzheimer’s Project
- Lake Ella Manor Apartments
- Casa Calderon Apartments
- Georgia Belle Dickinson Apartments
- Bethel Towers Apartments
- Eden Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- River Chase Care Center
- Magnolia House
- Gadsden County Senior Citizens
Get more information and watch their progress on the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/
# # #
No matter where seniors live, in their home, in assisted living facilities or even nursing homes, Home Instead Senior Care provides extensive senior home care services to the communities in and around Tallahassee.