5) Buy a special treat for your pet so that their holiday meal is as delicious as yours.
Make a difference: Donate a bag of pet food to your local animal shelter.
4) Make your pet a special toy – get a new can of tennis balls for puppies, or craft a pipe-cleaner toy for kitties.
Make a difference: Make a special toy for a neighbors pet too.
3) Ensure that bedtime is extra cozy with a new blanket.
Make a difference: Donate old sheets, towels and t-shirts to your local animal shelter.
2) Include your pet in holiday photos.
Make a difference: Post a photo of a shelter pet in need of adoption on your Facebook page.
1) Purchase new identification tags and collars for your pet.
Make a difference: Donate to the ASPCA or a local shelter to ensure that all shelter pets find their way to a new home.