This course is intended to provide each instructor candidate with the entire Israeli Krav Maga combative system. It is not the "fitness based" Krav Maga currently being marketed in the United States.
- Background: two years of Krav Maga training, with good punching and kicking skills; or four years in another martial art, boxing or kickboxing, with good punching and kicking skills.
- Age: over 21.
- Good physical condition and general fitness.
- A clean criminal record (All applicants will be subject to a police record check)
- A personal interview.
- Course fees.
- A teaching background is an advantage.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The course will be 3 days. Each day will be 8-9 hours in duration.
- Each instructor candidate will be expected to be in good physical shape as the course is modeled after Israeli Special Operations Unit training.
- The instructor candidates will be provided with every current aspect, concept and technique of the Israeli Krav Maga System.
- Each instructor candidate will demonstrate not only the practical applications of the Israeli Krav Maga system, but also demonstrate the instruction applications.
- The course will culminate in each instructor candidate demonstrating all concepts during a 40 minute, non-stop sparring session with new opponents and weapons every two minutes.
Upon successful completion of the course, each instructor candidate will be qualified to teach the Israeli Krav Maga system and will receive an Instructor Certificate and Israeli Krav Maga Instructor Manual.
Each Instructor Course is limited to 10 instructor candidates due to time and course material to be covered. The course will be offered twice a year.
The cost for the course, certification and instructional materials: $750.00
Dates for the Israeli Krav Maga Instructor Courses will be announced in January, 2012.
For more information:
St. Louis Combat Institute
5017 Northrup Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110