PRLog (Press Release)
- Dec. 13, 2011 -
ChainLink Research has launched its annual survey to explore the business community's top challenges, goals, and strategies for the coming year. This research project addresses key current issues such as economic uncertainty, personal development and priorities, the business climate, and technology adoption. Participants will receive a copy of the research findings report. For more information and to participate, go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2012BusinessPriorities
This year’s survey covers questions including:
• Top strategies for growth in 2012—New products, existing accounts, acquisitions, etc.
• Major business initiatives—
, risk management, product launches, etc.
• Investments in channels—ecommerce, wholesale, mobile commerce, etc.
• Technology investments—
enterprise applications, cloud computing, collaboration, business intelligence
• Social networking, mobile, and supply chain investments
• Obstacles to success—Economy/
market uncertainty, cost pressures, lack of cohesive strategy, lack of skills investments
• Personal / professional priorities
# # #
Widely respected Supply Chain Research and Advisory firm. Leadership experience at the world's most admired supply chains. We provide a broad spectrum of services from subscription-
based advisory services to custom consulting and research projects.