The most important one is the improvement in shape editing functions. A WYSIWYG Shape Editor was added in shape panel to modify the existing shapes. Users are able to edit shape without opening Flash.
1. The gls file could be imported and exported.
2. The shape element could be edited in preview window, such as add, delete, copy, paste, transform, group and align.
3. Set single color, gradient color or bitmap fill color for the enclosed area or the border line of the selected shape.
Except for the improvement in shape editing ability, SWF Decompiler 7.0 also updates in other aspects:
1. It enhances SWF to HTML5 converting function.
2. Supports Flash CS 5.5
3. Upgrades Flash Downloader for Firefox which supports 8.0.
With the improved functions, SWF Decompiler 7.0 is able to provide better user experience in flash decompiling, flash to HTML5 converting and elements editing. It allows catching flash animation for further advanced editing by special applications, or even changes a SWF to a completely new one by replacing the shapes and images.
For more information you can visit http://www.sothink.com/
Products or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
# # #
Established in July 1997, SourceTec Software Co., LTD. is one of the most reputable and outstanding shareware and freeware providers in the world. It specializes in Flash authoring tools, Multimedia, Video and DVD software with the vision of driving better user experience. SourceTec Software always sticks to creatively building and delivering prominent service for worldwide range of customers. And Sothink.com is one of its subordinate official sites devoting into professional Flash authoring products and services.