“I take every precaution when it comes to looking after my family, as I am sure every father would. When I heard about Click a Fix giving away free Carbon Monoxide detectors I just automatically assumed it was a smoke detector, which was until I actually took the time to have a look. Carbon Monoxide poisoning was something I didn’t know existed until today, they explained to me the potential of Carbon Monoxide in a way that wasn’t fear mongering and showed me the best way to deal with any potential situation I could find myself in. I understand that it can be lethal and can’t be detected with our natural senses unlike smoke. I am thankful to have a free Carbon Monoxide detector and shall be using Click a Fix for any repairs in the future!”
Another satisfied customer using Click a Fix, you can still educate yourself on Carbon Monoxide poisoning by heading over to the Click a Fix website and downloading the Click a Fix guide to Carbon Monoxide; What you need to know PDF file for free. Then head over to the Click a Fix store and purchase yourself a Carbon Monoxide detector at a very reasonable price.
Don’t take any risks this Christmas, ensure the safety of yourself and your family and enjoy the holiday season!
Our new, easy to read Carbon Monoxide guide is available for free download.
# # #
Click a Fix is a home repairs and maintenance company focusing on the essential concerns of keeping a home healthy. We provide four main services; plumbing, electrics, gas and general home repairs.
We keep things simple and jargon free.