ConvertApi combines quite a number of advantages, being lightweight, fast and efficient. Moreover, it is extremely easy to integrate it into both online or offline systems, e.g. web applications, databases and desktop applications. It works in the following way: a REST HTTP call to a corresponding online conversion service is made, and the resulted image or PDF is received as HTTP response stream or as a JSon object. For reasons of security it is also possible to make HTTPS calls.
The list of the supported conversion types is as follows:
- Web pages to PDF or image (full support of HTML and CSS tags);
- PowerPoint presentations to PDF;
- Lotus Smart Suite documents to PDF;
- SNP (Microsoft Access Report Snapshots) to PDF;
- Images to PDF;
- Word documents to PDF;
- RTF (Rich Text documents) to PDF;
- XPS (Open XML Paper Specification documents) to PDF;
- PUB (Publisher documents) to PDF;
- OpenOffice documents to PDF;
- TXT and LOG documents to PDF;
- XLS and XLSX spreadsheets to PDF;
- Email files to PDF.
Baltsoft Software undertakes to add any file format upon request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product page: http://www.convertapi.com/
Company website: http://www.baltsoft.com/
Pricing and Availability
ConvertApi is available on any platform that supports HTTP. For an small fee starting from 15.00 USD a developer may integrate ConvertApi into any application. It is possible to choose either monthly membership or one-time payments. Further information on the fees is available at the product page.
# # #
Founded in 1997, Baltsoft Software is a privately owned software development company. Long-term experience and professional expertise of the company´s management and personnel guarantee the high quality of its products. For more information on the company please visit the company´s website.