Marsa Alam is located on the south east of the Red Sea, around 200 kilometres from Hurghada and 790 kilometres from Cairo. It is currently one of the fastest growing holiday resort destinations in the world and last year was voted the world’s best diving site by the UK Scuba Diving Magazine.
Marsa Alam has its own airport with direct flights from most European destinations several times a week and is starting to pull European tourists away from the traditional tourism hot-spots of Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada.
Situated a 25 minute drive from Marsa Alam airport Aqueous sits along a row of resorts in a cove with natural breakers 20 meters off the shore, creating the ideal location for all water sports and for those who simply want to enjoy the red sea sun. With units offered both for investment purposes and for straight sale this is an opportunity to buy into Egypt’s fastest growing resort town.
Aqueous Marsa Alam is a hotel resort with 222 2-bed apartment units, 86 1-bed apartment units, a hotel, shopping complex, spa and water sports centre. Included in the facilities are childcare or crèche facilities and just down the road is the local water park with water slides and games to make a truly family friendly resort. Our local dive school also provide guides and training to ensure a safe diving experience as you visit the local reefs and wrecks, enjoying the best diving experience in the world.
Guarantee Returns On Investment
Kuwait Holdings owns and manages the entire complex, including the hotel and is offering the apartment units for sale. For potential investors there is a guaranteed 7% rate of return on investment promising 14% of the sale price returned within the first 24 months of operation. This does not include for property appreciation or changes in value; this is a cash in hand guarantee. All rentals, servicing and maintenance will be managed through the hotel providing investors with a safe, steady annual income from the resort paid annually.
Why Invest Aqueous Marsa Alam
• Until completion all clients monies are paid into a virtual escrow held by Barclays plc from which quarterly statements are sent to the client to show that their money is safe in a UK bank. The developer will sign a legal guarantee that only on completion of the units and delivery to the client of their new front door key will payment be taken from the accounts.
• Low buy in price and long term payment plans. Most instalments over the 5 years are 10% blocks which limits to the client to only having to pay £5,850 at any one time.
• Payments are made over 5 years, completion will be within 3 years (targeted at 30 months – all documents shows 3 years to give a safety margin). The client is guaranteed to earn 14% of the money they paid for the property back before they have even finished paying for it.
• PADI rated diving school and club and all the resort facilities you could possibly want.
• Money back guarantee. If at any point the client decides to back out of the property up to the final payment they will receive all monies paid back to their accounts within 60 working days (excluding the 20% deposit)
• Site visits have an English speaking site presence from Mid Jan 2012 to the completion the project and will be happy to arrange any viewing trip required. We will arrange for the client to be picked up from Marsa Alam airport, shown the site, put up in a local resort or hotel and driven to Hurghada for their flight home. These visits will be charged out to clients at below cost.
Note: set currency – Prices Starting From GBP36,000* To GBP58,000* – GBP68 Per Sq.Ft
Visit us for full details at:
Call Now On: 0207 100 4089
# # #
Starhill Realty Ltd are a overseas property investment specialist, we source lucrative investment opportunities around the world for our investors.