Rowley will report directly to the recently named President of the Business and Non-basketball Operations of the franchise, Brad Casper.
Rowley’s work “warranted his promotion to Chief Operating Officer,” said Suns Managing Partner Robert Sarver. “He will provide important continuity and leadership.”
Other Articles in the Alert include:
• Beasley Lawsuit Turns Entitlement on Its Ear, Expert Sees Challenges for NBA Star
• Controversy, Scandal, and Injustice: Panelists Looks at What Is Next for Amateur Athletics
• Practical Considerations in Organizing Nostalgic Athletes into Revenue Generating Enterprises (Part I)
• Movement to End Blackouts Picks Up Steam
• USA v. Full Tilt Poker, et al: Overview and Potential Sports Implications
Case Summaries include:
Parent Rebuffed in Claim that Athletics Policies Were Unconstitutional
Appeals Court Extends New Life to Rutgers Discrimination Case
Expert Reports Deemed Discoverable in Golf Cart Liability Case
Tulane Takes Partial Victory against Former Coach
Shaq Gets an Assist from the Constitution in Breach of Contract Case
Coming out 24 times a year, the Alert features a searchable archive of more than 1000 case summaries and articles pertinent to the sports law field.
Subscribe to Sports Litigation Alert by visiting www.sportslitigationalert.com.
About Hackney Publications
Hackney Publications (www.hackneypublications.com)