Established in 1992 and headquartered in Orange County, CA, with offices in Portland, OR, and Raleigh, NC,The Attivo Group, Inc are certified consultants in the HubSpot CMS software,
Sage MAS 90 Sage MAS 200 ERP Software, Microsoft Dynamics GP software, Exact Software’s Macola, Globe, and Synergy, ACCTivate!, MISys, FishBowl and QuickBooks Enterprise as well as being skilled business consultants. Providing a customized “Continuous Improvement Roadmap” they lead clients through automation projects to support the ever-changing needs of their operations. For more information please visit The Attivo Group.
Why attend our webcast?
Measuring the performance and return against your marketing initiatives can help you understand what marketing mediums are working, and what's not working so your marketing team may course correct as necessary. Every major business process needs a feedback loop, and marketing is no exception.
Tools like HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Software measure how many website visitors result from each individual marketing campaign and how many of those visitors result in a form completion and/or a sale. During this webcast we will show how each of the items below are measured in HubSpot:
• Direct website visits (including what company they originated from)
• Email campaigns website visits
• Social media website visits including Linked-in Facebook, YouTube, etc.
• Visits from search engines with keywords used to arrive there
• Number of visitors coming from pay-per-click campaigns
• Direct Mail Campaigns if a landing page is created specifically for that campaign
• Newspaper Campaigns if a landing page is created specifically for that campaign
• Magazine Campaigns if a landing page is ceated specifically for that campaign
• Press Release campaigns if a landing page is created specifically for that campaign
# # #
The Attivo Group, Orange County, CA and Portland, OR, has been helping clients gain efficienies with world-class software systems since 1992. Our clients benefit from our extensive domain knowledge in manufacturing, distribution and service industries.