With either slowdowns or shut downs over the holidays it is the ideal time to perform the audit and the refurbishment and/or repair of the audited assets while you enjoy your Holiday!
Our Basic audit systematically identifies and catalogues the electronic and process control installed base, existing spare parts inventory as well as damaged equipment or subcomponents. When completed we present you with a comprehensive asset
study with recommendations such as:
- Critical equipment, age and condition of equipment Availability of OEM support
- Availability of spare parts (internal or external)
- Availability and status of software/firmware support
- Root cause analysis based on equipment failure rates analysis
- Proactive equipment refurbishment
- Rationalization of spare parts holding for multisite organisations
- Maintenance of spare parts inventory
- Suggested short and long term upgrades
Our Reliability Centered Analysis Audit delivers a complete preventative and predictive maintenance plan for the equipment audited. The Reliability Centered Audit from Rom Control is the Road Map for reducing and/or eliminating the costs of failures in your electronic assets.
Contact or call us on 03 95434544 and have us start working for you straight away! Let us make sure that you will kick off 2012 with reliable electronic and process control equipment!