10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday, December 3 – Denver
3550 East 1st Avenue @ Monroe
Saturday, December 10 – Belmar
401 South Pierce Street, 1 block south of Alameda
More than 125 entrepreneurs ages 6 to 21 will sell their products and services at the two Marketplaces. Holiday shoppers are encouraged to buy local, to support young business owners, and to get their holiday shopping done early!
Products and services available include:
• Homemade jewelry from various materials, including clay, beads and origami paper
• Greeting cards with original artwork
• Scented candles
• Flip flops
• Gourmet cupcakes
• Hand-dyed t-shirts, socks and tote bags
• Home-made lip balm and soap
• Bracelets and key chains made of all recycled materials
• Custom, handmade aprons
• Gift boxes and bags
• Feather hair extensions
• All natural jelly in unique flavors
• Dog biscuits
• Hand crafted wooden pens and bottle stoppers
• Winter hats, headbands, neck warmers and fleece pillows
This event will have a festive holiday atmosphere and is perfect for the whole family. There will be free admission and free parking at both locations. Credit cards are accepted for the first time.
More information can be found at www.yacenter.org/
This event is sponsored by DaVita.
# # #
As experts in financial education, we are committed to developing the financial literacy of young people through real-life experiences and hands-on programs purposefully designed to enable them to prosper in our free enterprise system.