Company executives will be in booth 442 to discuss how Exhibit Surveys can help associations and show organizers “Be a Knowbody” based on its research and consulting capabilities, combined with more than 45 years of experience on 5,000+ events and exhibitions. Attendees can learn about Exhibit Surveys’ Value Assessment Research, a set of diagnostic tools that are essential in developing an event’s positioning in the marketplace, and refining the strategy and the tactics needed to execute that strategy. This analysis helps organizers develop marketing plans, create effective copy for promotional materials, and target and identify new exhibitors and attendee segments.
On December 8, Jonathan “Skip” Cox, president and CEO, will participate on a panel focusing on measurement:
What: The Benefits of Measuring Power Panel: State of the U.S. Exhibitions and Events Market, Advanced-level session
When: Thursday, December 8, 2011; 2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
• How do big events need to evolve to maintain their market power based on current positioning of large/mega shows’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats?
• What is the current positioning of medium, regional and tier-two shows, and what are the life signs so they will survive and thrive?
• How can show managers compete with digital technologies and mobile media for marketing dollars and win?
• How should digital be leveraged with live?
• What are the opportunities and caveats of new launches?
• What is working and succeeding when it comes to new event formats including hosted buyer, hybrid digital-live, education and networking driven events?
Moderator: John Galante, president, AE Ventures, Panelists: Jonathan "Skip" Cox, CEO and president, Exhibit Surveys, Inc., Tony Lee, acting president and CEO, Craft & Hobby Association, Cathy Breden, CAE, CMP, executive director, Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), Greg Topalian, senior vice president, Reed Exhibitions.
Expo! Expo! 2011
Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
Exhibition hours are December 7, 2010, 11 am – 5 pm.
For More Information:
About Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
Established in 1963, Exhibit Surveys, Inc. specializes exclusively in conducting research, measurement and strategic consulting for the exhibition and event marketing industry. The company has conducted primary research on more than 5,000 exhibitions and events and over 10,000 individual exhibits in all major segments of commerce on six continents. Its clients represent all segments of the event industry, including exhibition organizers, exhibitors, private event organizers, suppliers, CVBs and convention facilities. For more information, follow Exhibit Surveys on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and visit www.exhibitsurveys.com or call 1.732.741.3170.