1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Broten Garage Door & Gate Supporting the Marine Corps Toys For Tots Program

Broten Garage Door & Gate is supporting the Marine Corps Toys For Tots Program by serving as a drop off center for toys. Broten is also donating $1 to Toys For Tots for all new Likes to the Broten Facebook Page.

 
PRLog - Nov. 22, 2011 - POMPANO BEACH, Fla. -- Broten Garage Door & Gate is proud to join Current Builders in support of the Marine Corps Toys For Tots Program by serving as a drop off center for The Toys for Tots 2011 campaign. Additionally, Broten will be donating $1 to Toys for Tots for every person who visits the Broten Facebook page and selects “Like” while posting the message: “Support our troops and children.” Broten’s Facebook page can be found at http://www.facebook.com/BrotenGarageDoor.

Broten will be accepting new, unopened toys at its showroom at 886 South Andrews Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069. Deadline for making a toy donation is December 8, 2011. "It is so important that all of us embrace the idea of giving back, and we are so proud to partner with the Toys for Tots Program" said Kriste LaMay, President and Owner of Broten Garage Door & Gate.

About Toys For Tots:
The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation (http://toysfortots.org) enjoys one of the very best “programs to support” ratios within the nonprofit world at 98:2. This means that over 98% of donations go to the mission of providing toys, books and other gifts to less fortunate children. While the remaining 2% spent on support principally covers fundraising expenses - not one donated dollar goes to pay for salaries or any other manpower costs.

Toys for Tots objectives are to help less fortunate children throughout the United States experience the joy of Christmas; to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable resources – our children; to unite all members of local communities in a common cause for three months each year during the annual toy collection and distribution campaign; and to contribute to better communities in the future to donate gifts for children who might not receive anything on Christmas day.

# # #

About Broten Garage Door & Gate:
Broten is a family owned and operated provider of commercial and residential garage doors, garage door openers, entry doors, gates and gate operating systems. The company has served Broward and Palm Beach counties for over 55 years while demonstrating a commitment toward building stronger communities through their support of programs such as Toys For Tots. For more information on Broten, call 954.946.5555 or visit http://www.broten.com.

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@broten.com
Source:Broten Garage Door & Gate
Phone:800-683-2768
Zip:33069
Location:Pompano Beach - Florida - United States
Industry:Construction, Non-profit, Society
Tags:toys for tots, broten, south florida, garage doors, repair, entry doors, Holidays, donation
Shortcut:prlog.org/11731087
Verified Account Email Address
Verified Account Phone Number

Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share